Prologue..

"Equalize the Mind and the Tone of Voice before speaking to others." -BC. LEE

We all have something to say, something to voice out, different point of views, varying opinions. The first thought I have when I decided to set up this blog was, "I want to know how others think and react toward certain issues." It's better to hear from various background of people, different level of education, and different understandings as these will develop critical minds and look at the issue from different angles.

I'm not good in writing. I don't have fancy words to entertain you guys and make this blog looks appealing. So, if there is any flaw, incorrect fact, syntax error, inaccurate information, please kindly inform me. I would appreciate it if you do it in a nice way. By the way, harsh words are forbidden in this blog. However, 'hard talks' are allowed. We are not searching whom to be blame for, but rather finding the truth. And of course, fitnah shouldn't be here, in any way or in any form. Prohibited.

Oohhh..please call me Ahmad Fadhil. Or maybe Fadhil is good enough. Currently pursuing my studies in B.Sc.(Hons.)Chemistry(Forensic Analysis) at the Faculty of Applied Sciences, Universiti Teknologi MARA Malaysia. Some interesting courses I took were "Criminology and Criminal Justice" and "Forensic Science" having the book "Criminalistic" as my reference. Questions? Please do not hesitate to ask me. Any question or comment are most welcomed.

0 comments: